Exciting memoirs of 34 years of service dedicated to the present generation

Exciting memoirs of 34 years of service dedicated to the present generation

 Exciting memoirs of 34 years of service dedicated to the present generation







He started his government career by passing the Public Service Commission examination in Naib Subba in 2037 BS. But, from today onwards, I am living a retired life by receiving a monthly pension based on the same job. The journey of about 34 years was very exciting. Today I am mentioning some memoirs on the day of Civil Service Day.


I memorized the guide

As my father had a government job, the inclination towards it increased. The next day after passing the IA, I paid the double fee and submitted the form to the Public Service Commission on the last day of the advertisement. I decided to pass the exam three months later. For this, I asked a knowledgeable relative to come up with a way to succeed in the exam. He advised me to buy NASU's guide and memorize it.


At that time, the name of the author published in Ratna Book Store was not known. The guide was priced at Rs. I completed the 700-page guide in a month. I memorized almost everything. In the remaining two months after that, I repeated my voice again and again. In this way, I was able to become a permanent employee in the government service through a one-time examination.


Write a busy book


In the afternoon I started working for NASU and in the evening I started studying BA at Patan Campus. After passing BA, I had to prepare for BA. For this, I studied the general knowledge in depth. From this, I prepared a general knowledge book and brought it for sale.


At that time, there was also an essay exam in the public service exam. So I started writing essays and practising. From this practice, a collection of essays called Jagire was published.


Meanwhile, the day came to join the public service exam. I was ashamed to see my opponents reading the collection of essays and essays written by me in their hands. Finally, the exam is over. I passed the branch officer.


I became a so-called expert in the field of administration by working in the then Ministry of General Administration. I was very good at creating government organization schedules, preparing job descriptions, staff administration and internal work operations guidelines. From today onwards, I am gaining prestige with this efficiency.


Hartakarta of land reform


In 2048 BS, I was promoted to Assistant Secretary and joined the Ministry of Land Reforms. I became the head of the administration of that ministry. Later I became the Deputy Secretary. The directors-general of the departments under that ministry could not do administrative work without consulting me for various reasons.


In a way, I became close to the minister and the secretary. I also worked as a coordinator between the secretary and the joint secretary. As far as I can remember, I did not do anything with bad intentions. I didn't even notice anyone's bad luck. But time will tell. After working in that ministry for about two years, I looked very powerful. Within a year and a half of being promoted to RPP second class, I also got Takma. From there I walked to Achham's CD.


Named Studio


In the year 2051, I became a CDO in Achham. When the door of the plane opened after the plane landed at Safebagger, a policeman shouted inside the plane and asked Krishna Hari Baskota to land first. I suddenly thought that the police had come to arrest me. In fact, he was assigned to be my bodyguard. The police constable was a good man and a local. He spread rumours that a new CDO has arrived in the Safebagger market. In a way, my vermilion was gone.


When I was the CDO of Achham, I used to give citizenship in the morning and evening. I had published a booklet giving information about Achham. The Prime Minister had visited the district. I had arranged a helicopter flight from Nepalgunj to Mangalsen every week.


Similarly, I had made it an alcohol-free district. When diarrhoea spread in the village, I used to go from house to house with a team including a doctor. Due to this, when I was transferred from Mangalsen to Safebgarh, people waited for me in about 100 places and said goodbye.


From now on, I am proud to be acquainted with Achham. After returning from Achham, I became a joint secretary. This is the district of Lachin, where I spread my fame and found promotion.


Department of European style


I have been the Director-General of Commerce for about four years since 2056 BS. At that time, the style of decoration and service delivery of the Commerce Department was praised as being of European standard. Market monitoring at the central level started from that time.


The Citizen's Charter that I started in the Commerce Department was spread in government offices all over Nepal. It seems that my identity today has been prepared by the Director-General of the Department of Commerce. No matter how much we praise the staff of the department, consumer rights activists and media personnel at that time, I think it will be less.


Struggle at customs


Probably because of my excellent work in the Commerce Department, I was transferred directly to the Director-General of the Customs Department. When I was the Director-General of that department for about two and a half years, I increased the revenue collection at the rate of one and a half per annum. Implemented a customs reform plan for the first time. I expanded the ASICUDA system. For the first time, I published an integrated tariff book.


The Customs Operations Internal Directive prepared under my leadership was made a model for all departments by the Authority and 48 departments followed it. I started the lookbook system by getting the signature of the service recipient after completing the work of checking all the customs inspectors within two hours.


But in the world of customs, I also had to struggle. Some people who have been sitting in the Ministry of Finance for some time did not like my transfer to the Customs Department from the very beginning. Guyana Q.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post